All About LASIK
Improving Vision and Transforming Lives
This procedure has resulted in many positive results for our multitude of patients aged 18 to 90. It is not an overstatement to say it can be life changing. Along with correcting the problems stated above, here are some positive outcomes that our patients have experienced:
- Reduced or eliminated dependence on glasses or contacts
- Enhanced peripheral vision
- Improved nighttime vision
With LASIK, daily activities become easier and more enjoyable with little risk of complications. For vision correction that involves minimal discomfort and quick healing, choose LASIK.
Here’s what you can expect after undergoing LASIK:
- Slightly blurred vision immediately after
- Decent vision after 4 hours
- Some foreign body sensation for 3 to 12 hours
- Avoid driving the day of your surgery
- Normal activities can be resumed the next day
Learn More About LASIK
To learn more about LASIK, call us at (757) 340-7070. You can also fill out an appointment request form to schedule a consultation for LASIK in Norfolk VA.